Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009, in which Nicole learns to Ask For Help When She Needs It

Today is a day that I finally look at my visions for 2009--albeit a little late. I realize that what I need is a company slogan -- all of my favorite companies and photographers have a catchy phrase that really sums up the feel of their work -- and I've been hemming and hawing about this one for months. I have a few ideas germinating, but would love to hear from YOU. For those who know my work well: any ideas? Mom? Angela?

Here are a few that I love: Amanda Burse at www.labellavitablog.com - "Just Be You" -, Christy Murray at www.christymurrayphotography.blogspot.com - "Life Unrehearsed" -, and Andrea Runkel "Life is How You Capture It". I want to avoid cheese, but still be sentimental and true.


I also want to up the ante with this blog so that the resolution of my photos shows and so that it feels more... Nicole! Any suggestions for blog hosts or other more customizable platforms than blogspot?

No comments:

Post a Comment