Saturday, January 10, 2009

Handmade Part II

Here's what T made me for Christmas:


I've been dying for a cool way to display my business cards, which I love since they each have a different image on them. My plan is to put, for example, baby photos up in somewhere like a daycare or a kids' clothing store, wedding ones in a bridal shop, landscapes up in offices where I've got my work on display. So dear hubby and father-in-law whipped up five of these things for me. Exactly exactly what I'd dreamed of!

As if that weren't enough... he prepared a crafting space for me, where I can Leave My Projects Out, without cluttering up the dining room table.


And in fact, it did lead to crafting, right away! Here's what I whipped up before we took off for our ten day tour of New England Families.



These are my favorite shots from the ice storm back in December. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment